Monday, September 26, 2016

Hi everyone,

I really am a bad blogger. Maybe I should start adding tutorials on some of my crafts or something like that to keep going and give me more of an incentive. What do you think?

It's been hectic dealing with the terrible twos and my little one is taking the experience to the fullest. My first baby, she was a sweetheart. I maybe only had a handful of dealing with the tantrums and such with her, I think her sister is making up for it. With the new one, every day I have to have some sort of event or bout of crying fits and feet stomping. Especially when dad is home!!

As for the tuts, I will start adding some to this post, but won't start until December since the Christmas Craft fairs are approaching fast. Here is a sneak peek of what I am making this year:

adjustable bookmarks
felt busy books

I am really excited about selling the felt books. Who knows how well they will go? My goal is to make 100 before mid-November, but at the rate I'm going, hmmm.....

Anyway, another thing I am up to is I have just released a book on Swoon Reads

I'm listed under EK Peters
Let's see how well that one does! If you are bored, or feel like something to read, please check it out!

Follow Your Heart

I will be back soon...hopefully ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment